Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

memorable moments

So, in a minute of being carried away by the "2 oh 1 oh" fever that has gripped the nation, I fell into a moment of reminiscing.


THE LAST SWC I was at a turning point in my life...deciding whether 2 continue with my degree or not. I remember tht world cup not because of Zedan or the countless goals saved by the german Goal keeper, but because of the sudden high status that the so-called Engineering "pansy" gained for offerring to organise DSTV.

The SWC before that was my matric year...and so the SWC's have played important roles in my life. The 1 before that I recall watching with my then 3yr old cuz who used to lurv soccer. He seems to have outgrown the game now though.

I cant wait for this World Cup to get underway. I'm hoping for more memorable moments :-)

No comments: