Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Engineers bring home the cup

Thank you to the engineers(and engineering practitioners of whatever sort who worked on the projects) of the south Africa. if no1 else thanks you then, let it be noted, that I have taken notice.

In the past few years with stadiums being constructed , highways and roads being revamped, the GAUTRAIN being whispered of, our infrastructure being developed, power crises being dealt with, information transfer rates being challenged, and all in all our credibility being on the line...you have soldiered to make South Africans proud.

I guess that i am proud , because, when people say "I was there" , I can be part of the few who say " I made it happen"

Imports of FIFA items are being delivered on-time and to the right people on world class sea, rail and road transport systems, to destinations that are world class and are leaving the northern hemisphere in awe of our ability rather than our primitivity.

Thank you for inspiring me to aspire to be the best that I can be